Where to Park at The WoodenBoat Show
If attending the WoodenBoat Show at Mystic Seaport, please take note of the following alternative parking arrangements set up in addition to the onsite parking at the Museum.
Each lot will be staffed until 6:30 p.m. and is an approximately 7-8 minute drive from Mystic Seaport.
A free shuttle service will run on Saturday throughout the day until 6:00 p.m.
Directions to off-site parking from Mystic Seaport parking lots: (Saturday Only!)
- Turn left onto Route 27/Greenmanville Ave and proceed south. (This will become Denison Ave.)
- Continue approximately 8/10ths mile to the traffic light at the “T” junction (Rte 1 North).
- Turn left at the “T” junction (Rte 1 North).
- From there continue to LOT A: approximately 1/2 mile to the Brustolon car dealership (on your left) and enter the first entrance.
The shuttle makes continuous loops from Brustolon to Mystic Seaport’s Main Parking Lot. Shuttle service ends at 6 p.m.
Vehicles may not be left overnight.
Neither Mystic Seaport nor the Brustolon car dealership are responsible
for unattended vehicles.
Note: To avoid traffic congestion when leaving Mystic, use alternate
routes to I-95 via Route 1 North.
Overflow Parking Options:
- From Mystic Seaport continue south on Route 27, at the first light take a right onto Willow Street. Continue on to Broadway and bear left. Parking is at the Voting Hall which is on your right. It is about a ten minute walk to the Seaport. There is no shuttle service or security for this lot.
- From Mystic Seaport continue south on Route 27, take left at lights on Mistuxet Avenue and continue on that road to the Mystic Middle School parking lots. It is about a 20 minute walk to the Seaport. There is no shuttle service or security for this lot.